Pages

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Missed Opportunity

I entered a contest for technoodling last February 28. The prize was an " Olloclip 3-in-1 lens " for iphone 5. Never in my wildest dream did I ever think that I will win, but luckily I did. See my name is the first in line. hahaha but I never knew I won till today May 15, 2013.


I always check my FB account but never the spam message, but this morning I don't know why but I had this urge to suddenly check my spam message folder. The assistant editor of technoodling messaged me that I should check this link http://technoodling.net/the-three-winners-of-our-olloclip-giveaway-are/comment-page-1/#comment-13038


And upon seeing my name I suddenly felt really excited, but when I saw the date when the message was sent I became sad, the message was dated March 5. Almost 2 months had passed, but I still replied to the message and hopefully they still have my prize. If not I hope they will give me something else. hahahah wishful thinking that is..... *i hope they still have the olloclip"

Just an update as of May 24 I got my Olloclip from Digital walker eastwood.. I can't wait to use them. Thanks Technoodling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave your comments and enjoy! :)